Obligation to provide information under Article 13 of GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE. L. of 2016 No 119, page 1):
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data, that is the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is the ARA PET PRODUCT WHOLESALER (HURTOWNIA ZOOLOGICZNA ARA sp. z o.o.) with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Jutrzenki 83B (street), 02-230 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Wholesaler’).
2. How to contact us to get more information on the processing of your personal data?
Please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Wholesaler?
1. We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
In addition, the law obligates us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
2. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the Wholesaler, which is:
3. In the event of your consent, we process your personal data in order to save data in cookies files, collecting data from websites.
4. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the same way as it was expressed. The Wholesaler will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
4. Is it necessary for you to provide your personal data?
1. Providing your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract concluded with you, and thus, to be able to provide the service, sell the goods. In the absence of provision of personal data, it will not be possible to conclude a contract with you, and as a consequence, you will not be able to use the services provided by the Wholesaler.
2. If required by law, we may demand from you to provide other necessary data, for example: for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
5. What are your rights to the Wholesaler in terms of processed data?
1. You have all the rights resulting from the GDPR, i.e.: the right to access your personal data, the right to request rectification and removal of your data, to limit its processing, to its transfer, the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
2. You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data by the Wholesaler to the supervisory organ (address: Personal Data Protection Office (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych), 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
6. In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
1. the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest, and the opposition is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself.
2. Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes.
7. Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data is made available to the entities providing IT, accounting, auditing and courier services to the Wholesaler. In situations when it is necessary and on the basis of relevant legal provisions, we may give your personal data to public authorities.
8. How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its completion for the following purposes:
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, depending on which of these events occurs earlier.
For the purpose of accountability, i.e. to proof the compliance with the data processing provisions, we will keep your personal data for the period during which the Wholesaler is required to maintain data or documents containing your personal data to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
9. Do we process your personal data automatically (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed automatically (including, through profiling), nevertheless it will not cause any legal effects to you or in a similar way, significantly influence your situation.
The profiling of your personal data by the Wholesaler consists in the processing of data (also in an automated way) by using it to access certain information about you, in particular, to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.» Back